Sunday, July 03, 2005

Are You Sure Hank Done it This Way?


There aren't too many things in life that I am absolutely sure about.
However, I am 99.9 percent certain that Hank Williams Sr. never cleaned his bathroom while listening to Waylon Jennings on his iPod, which is what I just finished doing.
In fact, I read two Hank Williams biographies last summer and in neither volume did the authors mention anything about Hank cleaning his bathroom -- with or without a fully loaded iPod.
Heck, I don't even think Audrey cleaned the bathroom! She was probably too busy nagging Hank into his early grave.
I am now going to clean the bathroom floor while listening to Dusty Springfield on my iPod.
I'm pretty sure Hank never done it that way, either.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home