Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Radio reminds me when baseball was simpler


It might sound like I'm just getting older, but days like today remind me when BASEBALL was a much simpler game.
I am listening to 93.7 WEEI FM BOSTON online this morning and plenty of callers are weighing in on the RED SOX trading for pitcher Jake Peavy.
The majority of the callers are against the deal, wishing Boston had held onto shortstop Jose Iglesias, who was dealt to DETROIT as part of the deal.
Apparently the Tigers need Iglesias if/when their starting shortstop Jhonny Peralta receives his suspension in the BIOGENESIS performance-enhancing drugs scandal.
Trading for a player because of an impending scandal suspension? Like I said, I can remember when baseball seemed like a much simpler game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home