Sunday, July 21, 2013

AC/DC provide a glimpse of Australia's better times

It's been a bad weekend for AUSTRALIANS, seeing their cricket team flailing so unsuccessfully against ENGLAND in the ASHES series.
With the Aussies more than 500 runs behind, I decided I should relive some better times for the folks Down Under, so I spent last night watching some AC/DC videos on DVD.
I love the Bon Scott-era, earlier days of the Sydney band. My joint favorite albums are "LET THERE BE ROCK" and "POWERAGE," with classic songs such as "Dog Eat Dog," "Problem Child," "Rock 'n' Roll Damnation" and "What's Next to the Moon," among others.
The songs certainly displayed more "oomph" than the Aussie cricketers have shown at Lord's Cricket Ground. On the field, the Aussies only seem to whimper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home