Friday, December 14, 2012

Sing along with Friday Question

Sometimes, we here at ROUTE 1 become so caught up in singing along to a song that we continue even after the car has stopped and the music has ended.
This week, readers share their singing-along experiences by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What was the last song that had you singing along?"
RICK T. -- "Christmas In Dixie", by Alabama. I love that song.
JOHN S. -- "50 Ways to Die" by Train.
MICHAEL M. -- This morning I sang along to “Don’t Cry, Baby” by Jimmy Rushing with Count Basie and His Orchestra. My wife Maggie was not amused.
KERI M. -- "Wrap Myself in Paper" by Magnus Carlsson.
ANNIKA H. -- "The Show Must Go On" by Queen.
MIKE D. -- On the way back to work this afternoon, I joined Kevin Cronin on "Roll With the Changes," REO Speedwagon's rockingest song!
ERIK H. -- The 1989 song "Love is a Shield" by the German band Camouflage is on my synth-pop playlist. I found myself singing along quite lustily heading back to the office following an assignment this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home