Friday, November 30, 2012

Good morning, it's the Friday Question!

That crowing rooster you hear in the background, the milk bottles chilling on the stoop and those streaks of light sneaking over the Eastern horizon can only mean one thing -- it's a stereotypical morning!
Enough about that, though, we at ROUTE 1 would like to know what happens during an *actual* morning, so let's get right to this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What's the first thing you do in the morning?"
KERI M. -- Hit the snooze button.
JIM S. -- For the past year or so, it's been sit-ups, stretching and, every other day, light weight-lifting. I'm up to 225 sit-ups on off days, 300 on the others (reps of 75). No washboard abs expected as I still eat too much junk.
JOHN S. -- Brush my teeth.
RICK T. -- Wash my face to wake up!
BRIAN M. -- Aside from the "of course" answers, I get coffee and find something to read, whether it's something that I hadn't seen before in the Sunday paper that just strikes me or a piece in Sports Illustrated I hadn't devoured yet.
SANDYE V. -- Get up!
LISA Y. -- Grab a cup of Joe, while chatting with my 14-year old.
ERIK H. -- Switch on the coffee cup then let the dog out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home