Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Remembering Corey Allen

One of the worst things about my recent JURY DUTY is the way it disconnected me from the outside world.
I knew nothing about soccer or news, for example, until leaving the confines of the courtroom.

As an example, I have just now learned about the death of COREY ALLEN at age 75.

As a director, Allen helmed numerous episodes of shows, ranging from "The Streets of San Francisco" to "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine."

He won an Emmy for directing an episode of "HILL STREET BLUES."

As an actor, he was best known for portraying Buzz Gunderson in Nicholas Ray's "REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE."

Allen passed away several days ago, but like AUSTRALIA having its first female prime minister (click here), so news slipped past me recently because I was confined to judicial matters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Cooper said...

Are you considering taking up Juror as a profession?

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home