Friday, January 15, 2010

Route 1 readers are making plans

Happy New Year everyone!
ROUTE 1 expects a busy 2010, and our readers do as well, judging from the answers to this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:

"Have you any big plans for the new year?"

KERI M. -- To move! And pay off my car.

BEKAH P. -- To move to Seattle!

JIM S. -- I'm hoping to seriously start another book. And, watch the Red Sox AND the S.F. Giants in the World Series.

BOB H. -- Yes, several big ones: 1) Get a new car - done; 2011 Kia Sorento (yes 2011 -- first Kia to be built in the U.S., Georgia plant). 2) Lose weight -- started; joined Weightwatchers with Roseanne last Saturday. 3) Remodel kitchen and dining room -- still in planning stage. 4) Spend summer in Bellevue, Iowa with "Old Man River" and family -- long way to go.

RICK T. -- Going to travel more. I love to travel.

STEVE M. -- Have or had? Just for the holidays, my wife and I went to Manhattan for six days. The big thing for me was going to the Village Vanguard for the first time! We saw the Cedar Walton quartet, and liked them very much. I was surprised at what a dive it was. I could just picture Bill Evans and his trio playing there in 1961.

JOHN S. -- I am going to do three triathlons.

KERSTIN H. -- Well, not that it's huge or anything, but I'm going to Forks!!!! My parents just don't know it yet.

JEFF T. -- I'd like to finally finish my thesis... or eat two meatball sandwiches in one sitting.

MIKE D. -- Yes. 1. Break my personal record for biggest fish, currently at 7 pounds. 2. Watch the Cubs in the World Series.

ERIK H. -- We plan to take a vacation to Oregon sometime this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home