Wednesday, December 23, 2009

London here I come (Old Man Winter willing)

I have completed enough of my tasks at work that I am finally able to think about Saturday, the day I am scheduled to leave for LONDON.
I say "scheduled," because MOTHER NATURE, OLD MAN WINTER and any other anthropomorphic names for savage weather you can recall might have other designs.
I'm getting ready, though.
I have a wee bit of money (too wee, if you ask me, but such is life in recessionary times), I have read the books and studied the maps and I am even beginning to pack.
I am also about to transfer my blog posts -- at least temporarily -- to ERIK'S JOLLY OLD ALBION -- a blog I created expressly for this purpose.
You can find it by clicking on the top link on the right of this page.
I'll try my best to update it regularly while I am gone.
ROUTE 1 normal service will resume after the new year.
In the meantime, HAPPY HOLIDAYS and pray for dry runways!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Cooper said...

Erik: I don't need to tell you to have fun. You've got that covered. Safe travels!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Webbie - FootieAndMusic said...

Bon Voyage !

Watch yerself on the Tube there...

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home