Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Question with a little editor's note at the end

I have today off work and I planned to sleep late, but the dog woke me up 10 minutes before my alarm regularly sounds.
That's a little strange (and more than a little sad), but ROUTE 1 readers can come up with stranger tales than that.

Well, we hope they can.

Let's find out, by reading their answers to this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:

"What is the strangest thing you've seen this week?"

STACEY B. -- The strangest thing I saw this week was a snowwoman complete with a super scary mannequin head and long hair on top of two giant snowballs with large snow breasts. Two long sticks with mittens at the end jutted out as arms.

ANNIKA H. -- A pink car. LOLOLOLOLOL!

RICK T. -- Kids wearing shorts when it was 5 below zero outside. (They think it's cool to look like that.) My momma would have whooped me if I tried that, when I was a kid.

BRIAN C. -- John Stiles walking upright.

DAVE B. -- I started putting my top 100 songs of all time together. The list keeps getting stranger and stranger.

JIM S. -- The "Redneck Playstation." My brother sent me an e-mail link to a game that included a flyswatter and about 10 flies buzzing around a table littered with old French fries and packs of sugar. The object was to see how fast you could swat all of the flies and then hang up the flyswatter. When I finished, my score was called "sucky."

MIKE M. -- A person told me after 30 years of research she's determined computer technology comes from space aliens.

ERIK H. -- Not for the first time, mind you, I walked in to our living room and discovered one of the cats was chewing on the dog's bone. We have some definite species identification issues in my house. Just ask the dog curled up asleep on top of the cat castle.


Well folks, thank you so much. It's been another great year for FRIDAY QUESTION.
The popular feature returns next year after a brief hiatus.
Why?

1. It's going to be CHRISTIMAS.

2. ROUTE 1 leaves for LONDON and an important reconnaissance mission.

Until then, keep reading -- you never know what obscure thing I am going to jabber on about next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home