Friday, February 17, 2006

No Lions, tigers or bears?

Kerstin (shown here with friend Tucker) asks this week's FRIDAY QUESTION: What is your favorite song about an animal?
Gary D. -- "“Stray Cat Blues"” by the Rolling Stones

Mike D. -- I like the lazy, '70s feel of "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo" by Lobo.
Ellen B. -- "Hungry like the Wolf"“ by Duran Duran... does that count it has the word "wolf"” in it?
Annika H. -- "Who Let the Dogs Out!" Because it is about doggies! "Who let the dogs out? Who?! Who?!"
Mary N.-P. -- It's really a whole album: "Cat Songs" by Garrison Kiellor and friends (and if your Dad reminds me,I'll bring it for you to listen to). Lots of funny (and some sad) musings about life with cats, both good and bad
Rick T. -- Got to be "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport"” No doubt!
Jim S. -- "Horse With No Name," by America, "Crocodile Rock," Elton John and "Fly, Robin, Fly," Silver Convention are some good ones. "“Disco Duck" and "Muskrat Love" aren't so good.
Erik H. -- "Stray Cat Strut"” by the Stray Cats. "“Get a’ shoe thrown at me by a mean ol'’ man, I get my dinner from a garbage can."
Kerstin H. -- "Hound Dog"” by Elvis Presley. Cuz I looooove dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home