Saturday, February 11, 2006

When I wasn't watching the massacre...

When I wasn't watching the Canadian women's ice hockey team massacre the hapless Italians (16-0... and the scoreline could have been twice that margin), I was listening to some vintage Genesis on my iPod.
I had to shovel snow from the sidewalk outside our home, so I listened to "Supper's Ready" from "Foxtrot."
I had to clean the bathrooms, so I listened to several tracks from "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway."
I had to walk several blocks to retrieve a bowling ball from storage, so I listened to "Firth of Fifth" and "The Cinema Show" from "Selling England by the Pound."
It was a good day to listen to Peter Gabriel and the lads. Dubuque's skies were gloomy and light snow fell at various intervals during the day.
Watching the Olympics was OK, I suppose, although I tire so easily from the seemingly endless features on television. Just show the events!
Although... if there are any more events similar to Canada's demolition of Italy in women's hockey, perhaps I don't watch to watch anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home