Friday, March 01, 2013

Our favorite candy bars revealed

Ever get that sweet tooth where only your favorite candy bar will do?
ROUTE 1 readers know the feeling, and reveal their own favorites by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What's your favorite candy bar?"
KERI M. -- Peanut Butter Oh Henry, Wunderbar and Milky Way/Mars Bar.
INGER H. -- Lion bar! But that you can only get in Europe. Quelle Dommage!
JIM S. -- 1. The plain old Hershey bar. Being a "Top 10" kind of guy, here are my others: 2. Nestle Crunch; 3. Three Musketeers; 4. Milky Way; 5. Kit Kat; 6. Mars Bar; 7. Twix; 8. Peanut Butter Cup; 9. York Peppermint Patty; 10. Butterfinger.
STACEY B. -- Hershey's Cookies N Creme.
SANDYE V. -- Dark chocolate Dove bars. I love the little square mini versions.
JOHN S. -- Frozen Snickers.
MIKE D. -- When I was a kid, my favorites were Willy Wonka Super Skrunch and Sprint. The latter was similar to a Kit Kat, which is my current favorite, along with Twix.
RICK T. -- Nestles Crunch.
BOB H. -- Snickers original bar. When I met Oma, I was on a “Snickers Diet.” I ate a Snickers and drank a cup of coffee for lunch every day. I was very satisfied and didn’t have to eat again until dinner. I lost about 20 pounds over a relatively short period of time.
STEVE M. -- Butterfinger for sure.
ERIK H. -- The Australian bar Violet Crumble is my favorite. You can find it occasionally in the U.S. "It's the way it shatters that matters" is the slogan. The Canadian bar Coffee Crisp is a close second, and was my favorite as a kid after eating it during trips to British Columbia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home