Sunday, March 03, 2013

"Operator, put me through to some warm weather, please"

"Hello, WARM WEATHER? Yeah, this is DUBUQUE, IOWA calling. We need you to finish up your WINTER VACATION and come home. Why? Well, beginning at midnight tonight we're supposed to get ANOTHER SNOW STORM. Yeah, I know, and this one is tabbed to bring us either 6-10 inches or 9-15, depending upon which DEPRESSING FORECAST MODEL you choose to believe. All I know is, that's a lot of snow and everyone I know is tired of it and has SPRING FEVER. Heck, the girls had spring fever so badly last night, they only wore sweaters out to dinner, even though the temperature was in the low 30s. So, I'm not sure what you're doing right now on your vacation, warm weather, but I wish you could come back soon. We're just not ready for more snow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home