Friday, March 16, 2012

Let the sunshine in!

SPRING has definitely sprung around ROUTE 1 H.Q.
Birds are singing, temperatures are rising, burgers are grilling and even the dog got shaved over at the groomer's.
The sun is also shining, which leads to this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What do you love to do in nice, sunny weather?"
CLINT A. -- Paddle, paddle, paddle! Kayaks, outrigger canoes, dragon boats, surf skis, stand-up paddleboards, and regular canoes. A crappy day on the water is better than any day at work!
KERI M. -- Take my dog to the dog park.
JOHN S. -- Ride my bike.
JIM S. -- I like to work in the yard or go for a jog, but preferably where it's shady.
SANDYE V. -- I love to be in my garden -- "working" and just looking at it -- bike riding and swimming.
RICK T. -- Here in Florida I just sit outside on the porch swing and enjoy the day. Of course I do go to the beach too.
ERIK H. -- I love to go for a walk, then sit outside, following a day cooped up in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home