Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome to Sunny Subconscious

I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something.
In each of the past two nights, I have dreamt that friends and/or family members had relocated to SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
Night before last, I dreamt my MOM AND STEP-DAD have moved from their home in Reno to the PALM SPRINGS area, and instead of their towering standard poodle, they had a cat.
Last night, I dreamt I was watching a football game on TV at a friends' house when we decided to attend a party in HOLLYWOOD.
Leaving the house, we drove past some orange groves (I said it was a dream, remember) when we were suddenly overtaken by one of those tourist trams you see at studio tours.
I generally avoid analyzing dreams, but I would hazard a guess that this pair have something to do with our current temperature of 8 degrees Fahrenheit and the WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY forecasters have issued for tonight and tomorrow.