Monday, November 01, 2010

They finally did it. They really did it.

I never really thought I would ever really see this day in my lifetime.
The SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, my first favorite sports team, who reached the WORLD SERIES only twice in my lifetime (1989 and 2002), have finally won the title.
The Giants beat the TEXAS RANGERS, 3-1, tonight to win the Fall Classic, four games to one.
My late grandmother, MARGE "MIMI" SMITH, must be dancing in heaven. She taught me about being a baseball fan, which meant being a Giants fan.
Lord knows, I'm dancing down here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Cooper said...

Congratulations to you, Erik, and the Giants. Meanwhile, SF's title pushes the Cubs farther out into the World Series desert -- 1908 since a championship.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home