Friday, March 20, 2009

Worth waiting for... Friday Question

ROUTE 1 editorial assistant KERSTIN is counting down the days (hours? minutes?) until the release of "TWILIGHT" on DVD/iTunes.
Which leads to this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"Has there been any movie/album/TV show that you greatly anticipated arriving?"
STACEY B. -- When I was a teenager, my cousin and I couldn't wait to see the extremely different movies "Titanic" and "The Waterboy." We couldn't get enough of Leonardo DiCaprio, and talked about the movie non-stop for weeks. We were equally excited to see "The Waterboy," but when we walked up to the booth to buy tickets at the old Kennedy Mall Theater we were turned away. The theater actually sold out of tickets! I guess it was a sign...
SASKIA M. -- It's been a while... I think I'm going to have to say: the first Harry Potter movie.
BEKAH P. -- Lame as it might be, I always count down to the Harry Potter flicks.
KERI M. -- I think the new melrose Place will be interesting to see.GI Joe looks cool, so does Transformers 2. I can hardly wait to hear Mr. Groban's new stuff.
LISA Y. -- Back in the day: "Star Wars!"
ERIK H. -- After the luxurious magnificence of "Lexicon of Love," I greatly anticipated the arrival of ABC's next album, "Beauty Stab" in 1983. My sister had the 12-inch version of the first single (or was that mine? I think ownership of that one came into a brief period of dispute), "That was Then But This is Now." With its emphasis on guitars, it was a dramatic departure from the stylish pop of "Poison Arrow" and the other tunes on "Lexicon." By the time "Beauty Stab" arrived, I was rather disappointed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In the event you are being assured round-the-clock Support Services and lifetime replacement then don't think twice when you Buy facebook reviews from a provider. buy facebook fanpage ratings

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This solution is no question, budget plan friendly yet really efficacious that you could constantly make use of for advertising your organization as well as bringing direct exposure on international level. buy usa likes

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home