Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It feels like Antarctica to this weather wimp

I readily admit I am a winter weather wimp.
I grew up in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA and went to high school in PHOENIX, ARIZ., so is it any surprise I have trouble coming to terms with winter?
Today, I walked back to the office from a nearby assignment, and the COLD WEATHER actually began to sting my face.
Where am I? ANTARCTICA?
I warmed up on the treadmill tonight, losing myself in the funky sounds of one of my favorite albums, "WHO KNOWS WHAT TOMORROW'S GONNA BRING" by BROTHER JACK MCDUFF.
It must be one of favorite albums -- I have written about it three times on ROUTE 1.
I love how the album even makes a tuba sound funky. Indeed, I hear something new and remarkable every time I listen.
How many times have I written about hating cold weather? That calculation might take a little longer to compute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Cooper said...

Take heart! It might get worse before it gets better!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home