Wednesday, January 07, 2009

God help me: I have a teen and a tween

On the eve of ANNIKA'S 10th birthday, she and fellow ROUTE 1 apprentice, 13-year-old KERSTIN, are filling the house with:
1. The songs of the "TWILIGHT" soundtrack
and
2. Assorted squeals.
I am attempting to read a SOCCER MAGAZINE in an adjoining room. Yeah, good luck with that.
As much as it pains me to admit, there are a few good songs on the soundtrack. MUSE is a cool band, and "SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE" is a good song.
IRON & WINE are obviously cool, and I am frankly surprised to find them on this soundtrack album.
Still, I have a distinct feeling that once I have heard these songs 300 times, I am going to fairly sick to death of them.
Oh, and don't bother -- everyone else has already told me:
"Just you wait, your challenging times with those girls are JUST beginning."

1 Comments:

Blogger Everyday Matheson said...

I have no interest in that series at all.
That guy need to sleep, and clean himself.

At least Zac Efron cleans himself.

:)

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home