Friday, January 09, 2009

2009: A Friday Question look ahead

Some of us are still writing "2008" on our checks, only to cross that out and write "2009."
Others have a clearer vision of the new year.
ROUTE 1 readers examine the upcoming 12 months by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What do you hope to accomplish in the new year?"
RICK T. -- Hang out with friends!
KERI M. -- Get out of debt.
JIM S. -- I hope to market a book I've almost finished. Not sure if anyone near or far will pay to publish it, so I may self-publish a handful for friends and relatives. I'd also like to blog some time this year.
MIKE M. -- I'm attempting to write a daily handwritten journal for my two kids. As of Jan. 6, it's turning out to be more like an every-other-day journal.
BRIAN M. -- A year ago, I never would have made this answer, but the most obvious answer for this year is "stay employed."
ERIK H. -- I want to live a healthier lifestyle. I know I can eat better, and I know I feel better fitting into a smaller pants size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home