Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is it a guilty pleasure if you cringe most of the time?

I admit it: When Jill and the girls sit down to watch "AMERICAN IDOL" on TV, I am there, too.
I watch it enthralled, like how some people watch enthralled as injured people attempt to extricate themselves from wrecked cars.
My eyes light up at the NARCISSISTIC CONTESTANTS who have never had their TUNELESSNESS EXPOSED, until now.
"Why didn't anybody tell these people they cannot sing?" I ask.
I love the failed applicants who are SHOCKED -- SHOCKED I TELL YOU -- to be told they weren't good enough.
I admit it: I have been drawn like a moth to the flame of "American Idol."
Oh yeah, and don't even get me started on JOANNA PACITTI -- she was on Broadway and she signed several record contracts! She doesn't belong in HOLLYWOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home