Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"If you're just joining us..."

I know it sounds strange, but after a hard day at work -- at a newspaper -- I came home to immerse myself in more news.
I couldn't help myself. Thousands of people converged on the Bay Area today, the only North American appearance of the OLYMPIC TORCH.
Tibetan supporters argued with Chinese supporters while officials re-routed the torch relay to avoid the riotous scenes that marked similar relays in London and Paris.
It's days like these that make me REALLY HOMESICK for the Bay Area.
Well, that and the fact that it's supposed to be 75 and sunny in SAN FRANCISCO this weekend but only 40 and rainy/snowy here.

1 Comments:

Blogger inger said...

I thought about mentioning that weather thing here, but then thought it would be too cruel.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home