Friday, April 22, 2005

I (Heart) Friday Question

Let's get right to the Friday Question!
What song on a television commercial never fails to lodge itself in head?
Emily S. -- "Well, there are approximately 1 million songs in my head at any given time. However, the one that really sticks with me is the Justin Timberlake, Houston and Chingy song, 'I Like That,' used by McDonald's this past summer to promote its ring tones. It makes me want to dance at a club!"
Ann M. -- "The 'Zoom Zoom' Mazda commercial."
Inger H. -- "That new VW ad where the downstairs neighbor complains about the couple raucously dancing to 'Molly's Chambers' by Kings of Leon... I'm not that crazy about the song, but it sure is catchy."
Dave B. -- "My bologna has a first name, it's o-s-c-a-r, my bologna has a second name, it's m-e-y-e-r. Oh how I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why I'll say, Oscar Meyer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a."
Kerstin H. -- "I think that 'Swiff It' song from the Swiffer commercial (a take off on Devo's 'Whip It'). It was hard (to choose) because I don't watch many commercials."
Dave K. -- "'Like a Rock' by Bob Seger... from the Chevy commercial."
Ellen B. -- "'Put the Lime in the Coke You Nut,' from the Coca-Cola commercial."
Jill H. -- "'I Feel Good' (by James Brown). It has been on a lot of commercials. Like when we were in California, with the Giants."
Madelin F. -- "That one from Kill Bill (on the Vonage commercial). The 5.6.7.8s' 'Woo Hoo.' That one gets me."
Gary D. -- "The Cadillac commercial with 'Rock and Roll' by Led Zeppelin. Although I don't like songs from great, classic rock artists to end up in a commercial (save that for the newer, less talented artists who have few original thoughts on music creation, and the Beatles), this one hooks me. Now, when I see a Cadillac, I immediately think of Led Zeppelin and the great drumming in that song."
Rick T. -- "I am stuck on Bandaids 'caus Bandaids stuck on me."
Diane H. -- "'Picture Book' by the Kinks, used in the HP printer ad. I love, love, love it. 'Picture book/pictures of your mama/pictures of you papa/a long time ago.'"
(Editor's note: Friday Question asks the question, blog readers like you supply the answer.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann M. Zoom, Zoom Mazada commerical.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home