Monday, April 18, 2005

Turn Every Day Into a Party!


Day off work. List of things I have done:
1. Went to the library. Checked out Daniel Clowes' brilliant graphic novel "Ghost World." Began reading it. Laughed out loud often.
2. While reading, I listened to classic dub reggae by the likes of Niney the Observer and Alvin "GG" Ranglin's All-Stars.
3. While reading and listening, I sipped some Red Stripe lager.
4. While reading, listening and sipping, I munched on some Chicken in a Biskit crackers, the strangest crackers ever developed in the entire history of industrial baking.
5. While reading, listening, sipping and munching, I glanced at the back of the Chicken in a Biskit box: "Turn Every Day Into a Party!"
6. "Turn Every Day Into a Party?'... I shuddered at the realization... my day has descended into some sort of geeky indie loser caricature.
You can probably hear me screaming from there, right?


Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home