Saturday, May 11, 2013

Still feeling shorthanded, but the hockey helps

Sniffles and slapshots?
Chicken noodle soup and cross-checking?
Facial tissues and faceoffs?
I'm unsure of the connection, but for some reason I seem drawn to watching HOCKEY while recovering from a BAD COLD.
Last night, I watched as Tyler Bozak and Clarke MacArthur scored and James Reimer stopped 43 shots and the visiting TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS beat the BOSTON BRUINS, 2-1, to avoid elimination in the STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS.
It was a treat to watch the CBC's HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA broadcast feed on the NHL NETWORK.
I blew my nose throughout the game and downed pills during the intermissions.
This lingering cold still has me feeling shorthanded, but at least the hockey took my mind off it for three periods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home