Friday, January 18, 2013

Readers inhabiting the screen

Movies and television shows often fuel our imaginations.
This week, ROUTE 1 readers put their imaginations to work by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"You can be a character in a movie or TV show. Which would it be and why?"
JOHN S. -- Superman. Duh!
JIM S. -- I would like to be Barney Rubble, from the Flintstones. It would be neat living in the prehistoric times portrayed in that cartoon. I could raise Bam Bam into a star athlete, and Betty would be a hot wife!
MIKE D. -- John McClane (Bruce Willis) in "Die Hard" because he kicks a$$. 
KERSTIN H. -- I would want to be in Gilmore Girls because I hear they have great coffee and Luke's butt is pretty cute!
RICK T. -- A extra in any of the Elvis movies. WHY? He got all the good lookin' girls!
ERIK H. -- One of the samurai in Akira Kurosawa's "Shichinin no Samurai (Seven Samurai)." I could finally put my ninja skills to good use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home