Monday, January 07, 2013

Ravens win in the playoffs. Now it's San Francisco's turn

My second-favorite NFL team advanced in the playoffs, now I am preparing to see my lifelong favorites open their account.
The BALTIMORE RAVENS both celebrated their past and faced it down in Sunday's 24-9 victory over the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.

Ravens linebacker RAY LEWIS played his final home game after 17 seasons, and the game provided a fitting reprise of his stellar career.
Lewis even made 13 tackles to help preserve the win.
The game also enabled Baltimore to successfully overcome wounds from the past. The Colts once resided in "Charm City" -- until the owners shifted the franchise after the 1983 season. Bitterness remains for older Baltimore fans.

That's one of the reasons I was glad Baltimore won yesterday.
Now, I can turn my attention to Saturday night, when my SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS face the GREEN BAY PACKERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home