Thursday, May 19, 2011

No end to my Scaggs appreciation these days

If the world really ends Saturday, I'm going to spend the next couple of days listening to BOZ SCAGGS.
The SAN FRANCISCO singer/songwriter is one of the principal examples of artists I largely ignored during my ALTERNATIVE ROCK youth, to my detriment.
With hindsight, I can now appreciate the style, talent and variety of Scaggs' work.
We now own his first four albums, as well as "HITS," "SILK DEGREES" and "OTHER ROADS."
I have to make up for lost time when it comes to exploring the Boz Scaggs sound.
Oh, and I don't think the world ends Saturday.
There remains too much unfinished business here on Earth -- too many good people remain willing to do good work, to better the lives of others. Too many people remain committed to the real work of Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home