Saturday, April 30, 2011

It wasn't just the rugby making me cold

I couldn't figure out why my feet were so C-C-C-C-COLD this morning.
I was watching the WARATAHS against the REBELS in SUPER RUGBY thanks to an online TV stream, and my teeth were nearly chattering.

I pulled on a rather dirty pair of socks and kept watching.
It didn't help that the rain was pelting the players at the SYDNEY FOOTBALL STADIUM. Seeing them drop the ball and slip in the drenched conditions just made me feel colder.
Eventually I discovered the source of my chill: I grabbed another cup of coffee and saw one of the kitchen windows open. So that's it!

In the rugby, Tatafu Polota-Nau, David Dennis and Dean Mumm scored tries as the Waratahs beat the Rebels, 28-9. Kurtley Beale kicked three penalties and a pair of conversions for New South Wales.

Melbourne's points came via a trio of Julian Huxley penalties.

New South Wales now find themselves in second place in the Australian Conference ladder, eight points behind the Queensland Reds.

I am eating an English muffin and drinking coffee, and I am feeling much warmer than the start of the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home