Friday, March 11, 2011

Fishy Friday Question

We've given up soda -- "pop" to the locals -- for LENT here at ROUTE 1 H.Q., so pardon us if the withdrawals kick in as we present the answers to this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"Is there a type of seafood you could eat every day or every week?"

BOB H. -- This doesn't sound very exciting, but I make a low fat seafood salad, using bay shrimp and imitation crab or surimi. I use Tzaziki and a little wasabi mayonnaise to bind it with chopped onion and celery and some sweet pickle relish. I have an afternoon snack of this almost every day wrapped in Trader Joe's Roasted Seaweed wafer.

JOHN S. -- Crab!

SANDYE V. -- Shrimp or salmon. Salmon is better for you and I actually eat a lot of it. The jury is still out on the cholesterol in shrimp, but I love it! Mmmmmmmmm!

MIKE D. -
- No. Unless hush puppies count.
ANNIKA H. --
Tuna.
JEFF T. -- I'm a big flounder fan. Whether it is stuffed or not, I always enjoy stuffing myself.
KERI M. -- Nope. Sorry.
KERSTIN H. -- Yes! Really any type but mainly salmon and cold cut crab!

RICK T. -- Large Grilled Shrimp, lightly seasoned.

ROSEANNE H. -- Cold, cracked crab and grilled salmon - and more crab and more salmon and more crab and more salmon.

ERIK H -- I could eat the breaded haddock I enjoyed at Geales, 2 Farmer St., London W8, at least every other day, if not daily. It remains the best fish I have ever tasted. Bonus: Washed down with Fuller's London Pride and served with crunchy chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home