Friday, March 04, 2011

Transfixed by the famous

These days, you can't even begin to mention the name "JUSTIN BIEB--" SKREEEE! without an interruption by ear-piercing shrieks.
It seems half the house (non-pet population) has been caught in the mania surrounding the Canadian pop sensation.

ROUTE 1 readers recall occasions they have been transfixed by the famous by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION, submitted by KERSTIN H. (one of the people fascinated by
"JUSTIN BIEB--" SKREEEE!:
"Have you ever been crazed by a celebrity?"

RICK T. -- The first time I met George Jones I know I talked stupid or said something I can't even remember. He is my idol and I was so excited to meet him.

KERI M. -- Yes. The New Kids On The Block. When I was younger, probably around your age.

BEKAH P. -- Oh, my Lord! When I was a teenager, Macaulay Culkin was the world's most glorious gift to mankind. Seriously, he was just the one thing that made life worth living. Then, I abandoned my adoration of the Home Alone star, and my tastes shifted to the older, more refined men, such as Paul McCartney and Alan Alda. Now, I am jaded, and I think all men are merely meh.

ANNIKA H. -- Justin Bieber!

JEFF T. -- I fell in love with Miss Nevada one time... Then I married her.

MIKE D. -- I was in junior high when "Charlie's Angels" debuted. 'Nuf said.

KERSTIN H. -- Yes twice. Robert Pattinson and now Justin Bieber!

ERIK H. -- My introduction to male hormones occurred at the approximate time of my introduction to the 1970s poster of Farrah Fawcett in the red swimming suit. It had a magnetism I was unable to verbalize, except by saying: "Urrrrr..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home