Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My Lá Fhéile Pádraig playlist keeps growing

The Saw Doctors, The Stunning, The Boomtown Rats, Horslips, Stockton's Wing...
The list of artists on my IRISH-themed LÁ FHÉILE PÁDRAIG playlist keeps growing -- just in time for ST. PATRICK'S DAY.

In Tua Nua, Van Morrison, Moving Hearts, U2, D:Ream, Westlife...

The playlist is up to 117 unique artists for 7 hours of music.

I didn't even know the Emerald Isle (including Northern Ireland) had produced 117 musical artists!

The Undertones, The Thrills, The Frank & Walters, Bell X1, Christy Moore, Clannad...

Even with the growing number of musical acts on my playlist, I know there's some missing -- that's a sign of Ireland's vast and impressive musical heritage.

The Irish Tenors, Mary Coughlan, Margo & Country Folk, the Wolfe Tones...

I'll have plenty to listen to between now and St. Patrick's Day.