Sunday, April 04, 2010

Family, chocolate and a clutch of singles for Easter

The above photo, from a few years back, effectively demonstrates one of the prime directives of EASTER.
Eat more chocolate!
Oh, no... I mean: Hang out with family!
We hung out with some family this weekend and ate chocolate.
Now, I am listening to a clutch of recent BRITISH POP SINGLES (while sipping an ale and eating chocolate).
I quite like "Many of Horror" by Scottish band BIFFY CLYRO. I also love "Never Be Your Woman" by WILEY (featuring EMELI SANDÉ). It samples White Town's chart-topping hit, "Your Woman."
I also like the current No. 1 single in the U.K., "THIS AIN'T A LOVE SONG" by SCOUTING FOR GIRLS.
I worked yesterday, so I have had a shortened Easter weekend. Hearing these songs is a fine way to conclude it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home