Saturday, April 03, 2010

Soccer before headache

The lawmakers' forum I had to cover this morning has given me a HEADACHE.
Happily, I enjoyed myself before heading to work. I watched the latest BIGGEST MATCH EVER in the PREMIER LEAGUE.
Visting CHELSEA beat MANCHESTER UNITED, 2-1, to move two points clear at the top of the table.
Joe Cole and Didier Drogba scored for the visitors, who really dominated the first half against last season's champions.
Manchester United were without Wayne Rooney, who will miss a couple weeks while recovering from a mild ankle ligament injury.
Substitute Federico Macheda scored in the 88th minute for the hosts, who seemed to lack much energy during long stretches of the contest.
Now, I feel myself lacking energy after covering the lawmakers' forum.
I am looking forward to Easter as a day of rest. Of course, I'll probably watch more soccer as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home