Thursday, April 01, 2010

No prank: It's a WU-TANG dream

This story is too goofy and/or mundane to be the setup for an APRIL FOOL'S DAY prank. Believe me, it's all true.
I dreamt last night that I was watching a documentary about the WU-TANG CLAN, the Staten Island, N.Y., hip-hop collective.

You know, Raekwon, Method Man, GZA, RZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard and the rest of the gang.

I have a bunch of the Wu on my iPod, but I haven't listened to them lately, nor have I thought about them all that recently.

Who knows why I had that dream.

I took it as a sign, though, and I just put a dozen Wu and related tracks onto a playlist so I can listen while I am driving around today.

Life imitates dream? Now that's funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger WEIJYE said...

0824jejebasket homme nike cortez Afin de asics gel lyte v volcano pas cher minimiser l'érosion chimique, il ne peut pas être écrasé pendant longtemps et air jordan pas cher paypal devra laver la mousse immédiatement à l'eau baskets nike blazer basse froide. Les chaussures pour homme sont construites de façon chaussure nike w air presto à gérer chaque variété de climat et de terrain, asics gel nimbus 16 pas cher et sont dotées d'une quincaillerie en acier pour asics femme sneakers beige l'exposition standard. Ils coûtent environ 30 $ de plus chaussure nike blazer femme basse blanc rose france que les modèles précédents, selon l'endroit où vous les obtenez.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home