Monday, January 25, 2010

Dreaming about the sun

I looked it up: Our last SUNNY DAY was Wednesday, Jan. 13.
The high temperature was only 34 that day -- not exactly conducive to sun-bathing.

I think that explains my dream last night.

I dreamt JILL and I were driving around the Bay Area communities of WALNUT CREEK (pictured), PLEASANT HILL and CONCORD on a sunny day.

We visited a few shops and had the same car we do now. It was all rather mundane for a dream. Except for the bit about the sun.

I grew up in Concord, but I don't think the place was the most important aspect of this dream.
I think this dream was a subconscious yearning for some sun.

Coincidentally, I have a conscious yearning for that, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your profile photo intimidated me. I wasn't sure I should proceed to your blog. I've gotten braver with each passig month in Iowa, however, so I mustered the courage to double click. Our family moved here last May. I'd have to say if there is one bright spot about Iowa -- and there may be only one =) -- it's that the sun shines a lot. Guess its what you're used to.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home