Friday, May 15, 2009

Laugh and ROUTE 1 FRIDAY QUESTION laughs with you

ROUTE 1 readers expose their funny bones this week by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What makes you laugh without fail?"
RICK T. -- A funny show on TV!
BEKAH P. -- Being ridiculously tired. When I get to the point of absolute exhaustion, I
giggle at everything --- even the non-funny stuff.
Otherwise, a Dave Barry column. That man cracks me up. I so want to be him.
KERI M. -- My boyfriend.
JOHN S. -- A well-timed Mel Brooks movie quote.
LAURA C. -- Playing Grand Theft Auto IV....well, OK, watching Pete play Grand Theft Auto IV...
MARY N.-P. -- Ever since the first time I saw him on any screen, Steve Martin -- he can just walk out to do a monologue and I'm cracking up already, much less when he actually DOES anything...
MIKE M. -- W.C. Field's "The Fatal Glass of Beer" is the funniest movie ever made. "It ain't a fit night out for man nor beast!"
ERIK H. -- Since I watched it this week, I'll say "This is Spinal Tap." Every time I see it, I discover another new detail or I hear a different line that makes me laugh. "We're very lucky in the band in that we have two visionaries, David and Nigel, they're like poets, like Shelley and Byron. They're two distinct types of visionaries, it's like fire and ice, basically. I feel my role in the band is to be somewhere in the middle of that, kind of like lukewarm water." -- Derek Smalls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home