Sunday, March 08, 2009

Turn up "Drunken Butterfly" -- It's SONIC YOUTH SUNDAY

"I love you, I love you, I love you, what's your name?"
It's been RAINING so hard the dog doesn't want to go outside to relieve herself.
Dang dog.
It's OK... just close your eyes (after you clean up the mess) and listen to more SONIC YOUTH.
"Whisper the kisses in yr ear, I'll tell you what I fear."
Guitarist/vocalist THURSTON MOORE once described the band's sound as "crashing mashing intensified dense rhythms juxtaposed with filmic mood pieces, evoking an atmosphere that could only be described as expressive f***ed-up modernism, and so forth."
I love that.
I also love the songs featuring bassist/vocalist KIM GORDON (pictured), because she specialized in what has been called "politically abrasive songs masqueraded as pop."
"Crazy fr you, pleasure is mine. I love you, I love you, I love you, what's your name?"
Perfect stuff for a rainy, dreary day with nothing particular to do. Besides cleaning up after the dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger نقل عفش واثاث said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home