Monday, September 03, 2007

I laughed so hard I frightened the cats

This morning I celebrated Labor Day with a healthy dose of laughter, courtesy of "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan."
"What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black a$$es for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, n!gga. Just a couple of pimps, no hos."
There are so many funny scenes. There are so many uncomfortable scenes. There are so many uncomfortably funny scenes!
Unfortunately, I laughed so hard during the infamous wrestling scene -- and the subsequent full-frontal dash through the mortgage bankers' convention -- that I upset the cats sitting next to me on the couch.
Sorry cats...
Sacha Baron Cohen's mockumentary is just too funny. I can't help but laugh.
"There lives Nursultan Tulyakbay. He's still a$$hole. I get iPod, he only get iPod Mini. Everybody know it for girls!"