Thursday, September 13, 2007

I hope the gig is on DVD eventually

I was not one of the estimated 20 million people who nearly crashed a Web site while registering for LED ZEPPELIN tickets.
Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see the reformed band at the O2 arena on Nov. 26.
Two obstacles (at least) stand in my way:
1) I probably can't get to London that day.
2) I don't really have a spare $250 lying around to spend on one concert.
Oh well.
I have been listening to a Led Zeppelin playlist while driving around, since I heard the news yesterday.
Last night, as I picked up Kerstin from her dance class, the song on the playlist was "Thank You," which I consider one of the band's best songs. Nobody talks much about it, however, but that might be one of the reasons why I like it.
The Led Zeppelin songs that I like the best are the ones that have not been overplayed on classic rock radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home