Thursday, July 05, 2007

I felt like crap and I was listening to a song called "Dance Cadaverous"

"Dance Cadaverous" is a great song, actually.
I just couldn't enjoy it much when I heard it today.
I was listening to Wayne Shorter's "Speak No Evil" as I drove around today. Unfortunately, I was also in the throes of intense nausea as I drove around today, too.
And when I sat around. And when I walked around. You get the picture: I FELT SICK ALL DAY LONG.
When I was kid, we called it a "24-hour bug." Now, I think it might be called food poisoning.
Whatever.
I couldn't even keep coffee down this morning. Then one of the cats threw up, and it triggered a nasty chain reaction.
Shorter's "Speak No Evil" is a fantastic album, and I hope I feel better tomorrow. I will listen to it again so I am able to appreciate "Dance Cadaverous" and the other fine songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home