Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Good Friday!

This week's FRIDAY QUESTION celebrates Easter Weekend by asking: What is your favorite gospel or religious-themed song?
Kerstin H. -- That Christmas song I like listening to in July.
Lisa Y. -- "Your Love is Amazing." Upbeat, fun to sing.
Gary D. -- Nothing says religious-themed music more than the Rolling Stones. Two songs in particular, "Shine a Light" and "Just Want to See His Face."
Dave B. -- "Losing my Religion" by REM
Mike D. -- "O Holy Night" is one of my favorite Christmas songs. In the non-holiday genre of church music, I really like "You are Mine."
Rick T. -- "How Great Thou Art." Nothing says it like that song. Elvis does the best rendition of it.
Ken B. -- "Battle Hymn of the Republic."
Erik H. -- Even if it's cloudy, the sun seems to break through and shine when I hear "Oh Happy Day" by the Edwin Hawkins Singers, featuring lead singer Dorothy Combs Morrison.
Happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home