Friday, March 10, 2006

FRIDAY QUESTION freak out

Everyone freaks out once in a while.
This week, Route 1's FRIDAY QUESTION seeks an answer to:
What is a good song to hear when you are freaking out?
Ellen B. -- Alanis Morissette. Her songs will bring you down a notch or two.
Kerstin H. -- I always listen to country when I am freaking out. It takes my mind off stuff when I am singing.
Dave B. -- Black Sabbath's "Paranoid"
Annika H. -- Rascal Flatts' "Skin (Sarabeth)."
Scout S. -- "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch."
Erik H. -- "Horiddumsexywuzzapuppergan!!!" Dean Carter's 1967 garage-rock version of "Jailhouse Rock" has been described as a "slab of genuine cuckoo bed-wetting lunacy" performed by a screaming man on the verge of a "crying mental breakdown." I love listening to it when I am freaking out. Just knowing there is some individual in the world freaking out infinitely more than I am seems to soothe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home