Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cgecking out blogs, sitting at the drsk

You can brown hamburger, listen to Philly soul (Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, I salute you!) and check out fantastic blogs online all at the same time!
At least I hope you can... I am attempting to do that now.
It's not so easy, though, because catfood-breath Lorelei keeps hopping on the computer drsk, batting my fingers while I try to type.
See?
She made me type "drsk" instead of "desk."
Anyhow. I found the most wonderful blog -- well, the second-most wonderful blog, after this one... OK... the third-most wonderful blog, after Kerstin's blog, located here.
Plan59 Pastelogram, located here, is a blog devoted to vintage advertisements. It includes some unintentionally hilarious images of meat, cars, trains and wholly unappetizing TV dinners. Cgeck it out.
See?
The cat just made me type "Cgeck" instead of "Check."
Get off this desk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home