Sunday, January 01, 2006

C'mon boys, do it one more time for Suzi!

I just listened to my first song of 2006 (I don't count the songs I heard driving home from the party last night, because I wasn't really listening too well).
We needed to kick 2006 into an immediately high gear, so I cued up "Devil Gate Drive," Suzi Quatro's thumping UK No. 1 song from February 1974.
"Well, at the age of 5 they can do their jive/Down in Devil Gate Drive!"
I would have danced around the room while Suzi belted out this classic, but I am still a little "tired" from the New Year's Eve festivities.
So... I just let Suzi do her thing while I sat back and just listened:
"So come alive! Come alive!
Down in Devil Gate Drive!
So come alive. Come alive!
Down in Devil Gate...down in Devil Gate!
Down in Devil Gate Drive!
Down in Devil Gate...down in Devil Gate!
Down in Devil Gate Drive!"
Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home