Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I thought Boston had knotted the series...

Raise your hand if you thought the BRUINS had forced a Game 7 of the STANLEY CUP FINALS after Milan Lucic scored at 12:11 of the third period against the BLACKHAWKS last night.
I admit that I thought Boston had knotted the series.
Bryan Bickell and Dave Bolland proved me (and I think many other people) wrong in a crazy 17-second span.
I paid more attention to this year's Stanley Cup Finals than I had in recent seasons, I think because the traditionalist in me was intrigued by the match of ORIGINAL SIX franchises.
Chicago celebrates today, with the Cup returning to the Windy City. They deserve it.
These celebrations make me wonder, though: 
What would it be like in the city if the CUBS ever did win the World Series?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home