Friday, September 28, 2012

Dreams that make us go: "Wuz dat?"

Sometimes dreams are fun but sometimes dreams make you sit up in bed and say:
"Whuggufuggadugga wuz dat?!"
This week, ROUTE 1 readers consider that latter category of dreams by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What's the last dream that made you wake up in the middle of the night?"
KERSTIN H. -- I had a dream that I was me and I was driving when it was foggy. I saw this old lady walking across the road and yet I couldn't stop so I hit her. when I got out of my car to help her I looked down and it was like 80 year old me.
KERI M. -- I had a dream that my husband and dog were being taken out of my house in the middle of the night.
STACEY B. -- War. I was running for my life. Suddenly, I was in a room with my uncle (who passed away years ago). I woke up with a competing sense of dread and calmness. At that moment, my husband laughed evilly. He sleep laughs. It's not funny.
ERIK H. -- They always seem to be "work dreams" in which something completely unexpected occurs to derail my efforts to cover a story, such as the dream in which I was interviewing a rural school official about the progress of a construction project and her speaking suddenly became an appearance on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home