Friday, June 22, 2012

Spring highlights from Route 1 readers

A series of journeys meant a number of FRIDAYS spent away from ROUTE 1 H.Q., but fear not -- the FRIDAY QUESTION returns this week as readers respond to the following query:
"What was the highlight of your spring?"
RICK T. -- Going to the beach as often as we can (Panama City Beach Florida).
JOHN S. -- My new bike!
SANDYE V. -- It was my son Dan's wedding in April. We hosted the reception at the Hazel Green Opera House and I made 120 cupcakes for the wedding "cake" with puppet bride and groom on top.
KERI M. -- Planning my wedding.
MIKE M. -- I spent a couple of days with my wife and kids at the cabin at Four Mounds during spring break. We went for hikes together, cooked fancy meals, played games, watched movies, and enjoyed the fireplace. We had a lovely time.
STACEY B. -- Marrying my best friend. Still can't believe zombies were mentioned more than once in our vows. Incredible!
ERIK H. -- I enjoyed two trips west in as many months, celebrating my mom's birthday, touring San Francisco and showing Jill and the girls around my home area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home