Friday, March 02, 2012

Singing along with Friday Question

La-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaa -- cough! cough! cough! -- laaaa!!!
Sorry. Singing along to something this early morning.
Sometimes you just can't help singing along, as ROUTE 1 readers reveal by answering this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What song do you unashamedly sing along with whenever you hear it?"
JOHN S. -- "What it Takes" by Aerosmith
KERSTIN H. -- Anything Culture Club... They are amaze-balls!
RICK T. -- Any and all OLD country music songs.
BRIAN M. -- "Rock Bottom" by UFO. I JUST discovered this song, and the riff is just soaked into my head and I hear Phil Mogg singing "17, Nature's queen..."
ANNIKA H. -- "Drinkin' Bone."
JIM S. -- Too many to list (and I'd call it more like screaming than singing), but here are a few: "Two Tickets to Paradise," by Eddie Money; "867-5309 (Jenny, Jenny)," by Tommy Tutone; "Shattered," by The Rolling Stones; "Should I Stay or Should I Go," by The Clash; and "Love Shack," by the B-52s.
KERI M. -- "Baby" by Beiber. Thankfully, I don't hear it a lot.
ERIK H. -- "Somebody to Love" by Queen. "Can anybody fiiiiind meeeee, somebody tooooo... luhhhhhv!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home