Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feeling fortunate with a tune and a missed storm

I'm feeling fortunate this morning.
Although it's grey and gloomy here, a wicked WINTER storm rages a few hundred miles to our north -- dumping more than a foot of snow on some places.
I'm also feeling fortunate because you don't always hear "TOGETHER IN ELECTRIC DREAMS" by PHILIP OAKEY & GIORGIO MORODER on the radio, but I did today.
The collaboration between THE HUMAN LEAGUE singer and the pioneering electro-disco producer provided the centerpiece of the soundtrack to the 1984 film "ELECTRIC DREAMS."
The song has easily overshadowed the film, in which a man and his home computer both fall for a cellist.
Yeah...
It's always great to hear that song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Webbie - FootieAndMusic said...

I'm an 80's throwback, still one of my favourite films.
(Soundtrack had lot of Virgin Records artists on it)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home